To study concepts in angular motion such as the action of a constant force on a rotating body.
Scope of delivery:
- A full metallic rod with length 600 mm and 8 mm diameter, containing symmetrical slots with respect to the rotating axis and spaced at 40 mm, which can accommodate two counter weights of equal mass m.
- The rod is attached to a drum with 4 grooves (diameters 30 to 75 mm).
- The latter, whose axis turns on two ball bearings comes with a non-extendable wire which can be wound on its grooves.
- Three pairs of cylindrical counterweights can be interchanged on the swivel arm, whose positions can be maintained on the slots with a screw (m = 50 g, 100 g and 200 g).
- The assembly is held in place by a strong and stable frame.
- An idler pulley positions the action force.
- 4 hooked masses to vary the constant force.
- For practical reasons of transportation, the product is shipped ready to be assembled. The tool required for the assembly is included.
- Total weight: 7 kg